Celebrate your everlasting love and express your affection with a look that says "If I Had to choose between Loving You and Breathing, I would use last breath to tell you, I Love You."
Two hearts embellished with Cubic Zirconia stones interlocked together as a symbol of never-ending love. Made with high-quality 18k Rose Gold and polished surgical steel. Cable chain measures 16 inches with a 6-inch extension and fastens with a lobster clasp.
These are simple and cute, polished love necklaces, anti-allergic and no harm to health. Lightweight and refined materials can be perfectly matched with a variety of styles of clothing.
What are our products made from?
- All our products are made from 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel. This type of steel is both strong and very shiny! It's commonly used in body piercings and other quality jewelry products as it offers low reaction rates and doesn't tarnish easily.
- Gold products are plated with Real 18K Gold, using a high-quality electroplating process that means it doesn't rub or flake away easily.
- In the future, when we offer real silver or solid gold products, we'll state as such on those particular products!
- For graphical products, the clear dome is a shatterproof liquid glass-like material that is applied by hand.
We offer a 100% Happiness Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us and we will make it right. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
• US Delivery Time: 2-5 Business Days
• International Delivery Time: 5-10 Business Days
• All orders ship with Love from New Jersey, USA
It's fine to get our jewelry wet! Wear it in the shower or while swimming, just make sure to dry it afterward!
Caring for our jewelry is simple, as the metals don't easily tarnish. Here are some basic tips:
- If the item becomes dirty or tarnishes in some way, clean it using plain soap and water - drying with a soft cloth.
- Before storing the item, make sure it's fully dry and is not stored in a moist environment.
- When storing, avoid storing it mixed amongst other jewelry, as the tarnish on those pieces may spread and damage the item.
- While wearing, avoid exposure to chemicals (including cleaning agents), and avoid wearing in environments where the item may be knocked.
See what people are saying about us
Good people to buy from and very honest people
And on time
Please buy from them
Thank you she loved it.